If you love eating dim sums and if you are curious about how to make your very own dim sums, this is one of your chance to find out!
Yum Cha restaurant has recently launched their brand new concept of Yum Cha Dim Sum workshop at Chinatown outlet. This Dim Sum workshop is designed to teach you on the technique of making piping hot dim sum at home for your families and love ones.
Yum Cha Dim Sum Head Chef will share his culinary skills and impress your friends by learning how to make 3 types of Dim Sum.
The participants can learn step by step of making Fish Roe with Siew Mai, Vegetarian Spring Roll and Prawn Wanton Crisp and there after, the participants will get to enjoy their handmade Dim Sum!
Details of the Yum Cha Dim Sum workshop:
- Monday to Friday only, excluding public holidays from 2.30pm – 5pm.
- Price starts at $68nett and Yum Cha offers 10% OFF for 4 or more participants.
- The fee includes course materials, complimentary drinks, Dim Sum Break and a complimentary Weekday high tea dim sum buffet.
- Pre-registration is required to start the workshop, as the minimum and maximum to start the class are 6 to 12 participants.
- Participants are able to register their interest with Yum Cha by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or 6372 1717.
Yum Cha Chinatown
20 Trengganu Street (Off Temple Street)
#02-01 Singapore 058479
Tel : 6372 1717
Email : email@example.com
Mon to Fri: 11am – 11pm
Sat, Sun & Public Holidays: 9am – 11pm