Guinness is launching its ‘All Hail Patricks’ campaign
celebrating every Pat in Singapore
• Are you Patricia? Patrick? Patrice?
Your glorious name unlocks exclusive perks
for you and your friends during the month of March
• Guinness will be throwing a St Patrick’s Festival on
16 March 2019 at 30 Maxwell Road full of exciting experiences, live music, and
• Look out for All Hail Patricks pop up events
and the travelling van throughout the city
• Stand a chance to win a once in a lifetime experience of a 1 week exclusive,
all-expenses paid trip to Ireland with 3 friends, and owning a pub for 48 hours
Singapore, 19 February – In celebration of St Patrick’s Day, Guinness is paying homage to all the amazing Pats in Singapore and rewarding them with exclusive perks for the month of March.
If your name is Patrick, Patricia, Patsy, Patrice, even Patty – Guinness is rewarding you to say Thank You for making the month of March so awesome. Enjoy $5 off every Pint of Guinness at participating outlets, Redmart special promotions and even Grab rides, March is set to be the best month ever – all because of YOU.
But don’t worry if you’re not called Pat, because the celebration is for everyone. Non-Pats can pat-icipate by heading to the website and choosing “NOT PAT!”.
And now is about the time to start reviewing your Facebook friends list, because if you have a friend called Pat or Patrick, they automatically unlock even more fun at Guinness’s dedicated St Patrick’s Festival on 16th March at 30 Maxwell Road.
Full of even more incredible perks and experiences, the event is open to anyone who signs up to the campaign throughout March – but if you come along with a Pat, there will be even greater rewards.
- Vespa Tours
- Merchandise Station
- Rewards Station
- F&B – Butler Koffee, SideCar (Sausages infused with Guinness), Dumpling Darlings, The Local Box (Bubble tea infused with Guinness), Club Meatballs, Butcher Boy
- Live band/ DJ on double-storey kiosk container
- Irish Pub Masterclasses – pour the perfect pint with Aiken Chia & Ian Colgan, food pairing with Andrew from Cure & Ian Colgan and cocktails with Jayden Ong & Sonia Chew
- Irish Pub KTV boxes
- Irish Pub Pour Your Own Pint
- $5 Off Per Pint (main bar)
- Scandinavian Spa/ Massage
- Stoutie Machine
- Photo Booth
- Poetry Station
- Mural Wall – “What’s your most Pat-tastic moment?”
- Games – Giant Jenga, Giant Billiard and some lawn games
- Win a trip to Ireland & Get the keys to a pub for 48 hours
There will also be 300 promotions island-wide and St Patrick’s Mini-Festivals at key outlets at Suntec, Cuppage Terrace & Peranakan Place and China Square & Far East Square.
Look out for a roaming Guinness vehicle that will making pit stops throughout Singapore, joined by Leaders of the Pat who will be rallying and celebrating all who are Pat and offering free pints of Guinness for those who join in the fun.
To unlock perks & sign-up for the event, all you need to do is visit get.guinness.com and sign up as “I AM PAT” or “NOT PAT” to unlock the fun!