After a hugely successful turnout in London and San Francisco, Chang Sensory Trails makes the third stop on its global tour, returning to Singapore for the second year running. It will be presenting a unique culinary journey curated by renowned chef couple Chef ‘Bo’ Songvisava and Chef Dylan Jones of Bo.Lan (ranked #19 in Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2017).
Awarded Asia’s Best Female Chef 2013, Chef Bo is a hugely influential figure in Thai cuisine. Driven by the belief that the best Thai restaurants should be found in Thailand, her restaurant Bo.Lan, co-founded with her husband Chef Dylan, recently placed 19th at Asia’s 50 Best Restaurants 2017. The couple met while working at David Thompson’s Nahm, the first-ever Thai fine dining restaurant to receive a Michelin star.
Fiercely passionate about sustainable food practices, Bo and Dylan work closely with local farmers, advocating bio-diversified produce as reflected in Bo.Lan’s ever-changing menu, with the aim of achieving a zero carbon footprint for their restaurant by 2018. Sharing this same commitment to eco-friendliness, Chang Sensory Trails will only be using biodegradable serve-ware at the event.
What not to miss:
Singapore’s finest Thai restaurants are teaming up with Bo and Dylan, offering up their own tantalising selection of dishes, as inspired by the chef couple’s memories.With no shortage of fresh and bold flavours, Chang Sensory Trails will offer up a stellar lineup of food that’s simply unmissable.
- Folks Collective– Phad Thai Crab –Lessons After Closing
- Gin Khao– Signature Watermelon Fried Rice –Taking Centre Stage
- Longtail– Chiang Mai Bites –Courting With Flavours
- Patara Fine Thai Cuisine– Golden Fried Prawns –Sustaining The Seas & Our Bellies
- Long Chim– Chiang Mai Larp –Our First Northern Foray
- Sa-Yum DiningRoom– Thai Slider –Spice Hunters
- Nara Thai Cuisine– Moo Ping –An Unexpectedly Long Holiday
- The Thai Society– Gaeng Hang Lay Moo –It’s Different Up North
- Tamarind Hill– Pork Neck Phanaeng Curry –Back To My Childhood
- Thai’d Me Up– Lemongrass Chicken –Chicken For The Soul
- Talay Thai– Tom Yum Lobster Bisque –Fishing For Love
- Aroy Dee– Tom Yum Kuay Teow –Sometimes, Less Is More