While checking out the samples of the buffet brunch which The Song of India offers for an affordable dining experience, Chef Manjunath Mural shared with us 6 interesting stories during his journey as a young man.
1. Chef Manjunath actually worked as a salesman for a week during his tough days upon returning back to Mumbai.
2. His family background is in the medical field. Under his uncle encouragement, he passed a written exam and was short listed in the interview in a pharmaceutical industry. He was selected and thereafter he went to the college.
3. When he started his training in Taj President Bombay, his vision was only to become a room sales manager.
4. He was one of the recipes contributor in a book call ‘Celebration of Indian Cooking’.
5. Chef Milind Sovani was the one who brought Chef Manjunath into The Song of India.
6. Now Chef Manjunath’s vision is to bring Indian cuisine into top notch style of cuisine. While doing so, he is also making sure that his cuisine also caters to those who wants to enjoy traditional Indian. Every Sunday is a family day in Song of India where family with kids can get to enjoy together.
The Song of India
33 Scotts Rd, Singapore 228226
Phone: 6836 0055
Daily Buffet Lunch: 12pm to 3pm